Skillshare – How To Create Explainer Videos Using Adobe After Effects 2018
How To Create Explainer Videos Using Adobe After Effects 2018
Ever wanted to create your own amazing Explainer Videos for YouTube or other Online Platforms? Now you can with Adobe After Effects 2018. You can also use previous versions to follow along.
So what is an explainer video?
An Explainer Video is great a tool for explaining your business or service to the online community. Or you could simply use this technique to create interesting and engaging YouTube or other online videos.
What you will learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to create your own impressive Explainer Videos with great quality Voice Overs and beautiful animations.
Topics covered in this course:
- Writing The Script
- Recording the Voice Over using Audacity
- Editing Your Voice Over Using Audacity
- Determine Scene Durations In Audacity
- Finding Graphics Or Creating Your Own
- Setting Up Your After Effects Project / Organizing and Importing Assets
- Creating Your First Scene
- Animating Your First Scene
- Creating Your Second Scene
- Animating Your Second Scene
- Creating Your Explainer Video Sequence And Importing Your VO
- Creating Markers To Assist With Scene Durations And Transitions
- Placing Your Scenes On Your Main Sequence
- Adjusting Scene Animations To Fit The Voice Over
- Creating Scene Transitions
- Exporting Your Final Explainer Video Using Adobe Media Encoder