Matrix Technology Solutions Ltd. is pleased to announce the availability of Flowcode 8.0 is one of the World’s most advanced graphical programming languages for microcontrollers which allows those with little experience to develop complex electronic systems.
What’s new in Flowcode 8:
- C code to flowchart converter and C code simulation
- Two new programming modes: “Blocks” and “Pseudocode”
- Auto ID your hardware
- SCADA mode
- Compatibility with Raspberry Pi
- Improved test, debug and Ghost Technology
- Code folding and icon grouping features
About Flowcode. Flowcode is an advanced integrated development environment (IDE) for electronic and electromechanical system development. Engineers - both professional and academic - use Flowcode to develop systems for control and measurement based on microcontrollers, computers, or on rugged industrial interfaces using Windows compatible personal computers.
Flowcode 8 is the latest version to be released and is packed full of exciting new features. Users can program Arduino, PIC, AVR and ARM MCU’s that have been available in previous versions, but there is also the ability to control hardware running on a Raspberry Pi.
Furthermore, Flowcode 8 allows full simulation (including simulation of C code), with users also being able to convert C code to flowcharts and other programming languages.
Other brand new features included the ability to Auto ID your E-blocks2 hardware you are using, improved compatibility with Arduino hardware, to give a more streamlined and smooth approach to programming this popular family, and SCADA mode – meaning users can now control external hardware from their PC, using this impressive feature.
As with previous versions, a 2D and 3D graphical development interface allows users to construct a complete electronic system on-screen, develop a program based on standard flowcharts, simulate the system and then produce hex code for programming a range of devices including Arduino, Microchip’s PIC MCU; 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit, as well as Atmel AVR, ARM and Raspberry Pi devices.
- Multiple programming languages means it’s easy to use the language you are familair with
- Microcontroller flexibility - switch between multiple hardware platforms
- Advanced simulation - including compatibility with CAD packages including Solidworks
- Test & debugging - using built in data recorder and oscilloscope
- Enables development of comms based projects using built-in comms support for UART, Bluetooth, I2C, SPI etc.
- Open architecture - all aspects of Flowcode are fully customisable for your projects
- Fully supported - with online videos, courses, documentation and an active online community
Version: 22.214.171.124 Professional
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : http://www.matrixtsl.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP or newer
Size: 1.2 Gb